Annual Eliada Corn Maze
Thank you for attending the 2016 Corn Maze!
We are closed for the season.
See you next fall!
We are WNC’s ONLY non-profit Corn Maze with 100% of proceeds benefitting the children at Eliada! Not only does your ticket purchase come with access to family-friendly fun, memories, and adventures but it directly aids in the growth and success of Eliada and our kids!
Dates and Times
Eliada’s 2016 Annual Corn Maze will be open from September 14th through October 23rd, so stop by and join in the festivities!
- Wednesday & Thursday: 9am-3pm
- Friday & Saturday: 9am-8pm
- Sunday: 10am-6pm
- Check Eliada’s Facebook Page for updates on inclement weather
- Our giant jumping pillow for children and adults has become a quick favorite after last year’s debut!
- Enjoy our cow train and hayride as they drive you around our field and through a portion of the corn maze!
- Fire away!! Load the corn cannons with an ear of corn, aim, and shoot at one of the giant pumpkin men targets!
- Enjoy the story trail featuring Spookley the Square Pumpkin, this is the perfect size “maze” for the littlest folks in your group!
- Watch out! Our giant tubes slides might just sweep you right off your feet!!
- Do you have a “creepy crawler” of your own? Then the spider web climber is the place for them!!
Still curious to learn more?? Watch the video below as our friends Tammy and Dex with Mix 96.5 “test-run” the various attractions…
- Adults (age 16+): $15
- Children (age 4-15): $10
- Children 3 and under: FREE
- Click here for field trip pricing and registration
*Your ticket for the 2016 Eliada’s Corn Maze includes access to ALL mazes and established attractions!!
We are conveniently located just five minutes from downtown Asheville at 2 Compton Drive, Asheville, NC 28806. From Downtown Asheville, take Patton Avenue West to New Leicester Highway. Follow New Leicester for 1.4 miles, then turn right onto Compton Drive. You can’t miss the Corn Maze!
If you have trouble finding us, please call (828) 254-5356.
Do you want to contribute to the success of kids here at Eliada? Want to give back to the community in a fun and rewarding way?? Then join in and volunteer at the 2016 Eliada Corn Maze! Simply click here for further information!
Want to teach your class about farming and agriculture? Interested in exploring through our storybook trail that promotes education and kindness? Eliada’s Corn Maze is a great field trip opportunity for your students! For more information and to register for field trips, click here!
Big THANKS to our Sponsors & Partners!
Thank you for making the 2016 Eliada Corn Maze, not only possible but successful, yet again! We appreciate all that you do for the children and families of Eliada and our community!
Questions about the Corn Maze? Contact Corn Maze Manager Chris Rainwater
at or (828) 254-5356, ext. 300.