Corn Maze Merchandise
- T-shirts $15
- Koozies $1
- Spookley Plush $5
Pricing might be subject to change based on sizes! Stay tuned.
- Jack o lantern sized $6
- “Field Trip” Pumpkins $3 or 2 for $5
- Unique or Oddball pumpkins $7
Food and Drink
The Snack Shack will be open on Fridays Saturdays and Sunday: Fridays 3-7pm, Saturday and Sunday from 11am-6:30pm!
All proceeds from beer and cider sales benefit the kids at Eliada.
Each guest may purchase up to 2 alcoholic beverages.
You may also purchase water and snacks from the Concession stand. A portion of sales will benefit Eliada kids!
- Craft Beer $4 a can
- Cider $4 a pour
- Water & Soda $1.50 each
Eliada’s Beer & Cider Policy
With the purchase of a wristband, you may purchase up to two (2) adult beverages per day. There is a 2 drink limit per day at the event. No person shall be permitted to have more than 2 drinks for any reason. To obtain a wristband you must present a current NC driver’s license, a current driver’s license from another state, a U.S. Military Identification, an NC Identification Card, or an official passport issued by any nation.
- Wristbands or beverages may not be passed to any other guest.
- Anyone found providing alcohol to minors will be turned over to the Asheville Police Department.
- Eliada reserves the right to refuse sale to any guest at any point.
- Wristbands will be marked at each sale and no alcohol may be purchased after 2 marks.
- No alcohol will be sold after 7pm.
- No outside alcohol is permitted anywhere on Eliada’s campus.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed within the corn maze itself.
- No alcohol may leave Eliada’s campus, open containers or sealed