Eliada is pleased to announce that we have received a license to perform adoptions.
Now that Eliada can provide this service, this will mean a few things:
- Consistency. Going through an adoption is similar to being licensed to be a foster parent. You spend hours with a licensing consultant telling your life’s story and pouring over paperwork. Now that Eliada can perform adoptions, foster parents won’t have to tell their story to a brand new person, but can have a more streamlined process with the licensing consultant at Eliada they’ve already developed a relationship with.
- Timeliness. Now foster parents won’t have to rely on DSS to contact another agency that provides adoptions to assist with their case. Eliada will be able to easily transition families to our adoption specialist, making the process quicker.
- Sustainability. Performing adoptions will bring additional revenue opportunities to Eliada, increasing agency sustainability. Revenue earned through adoptions can be reinvested into our foster care program to continue to recruit foster parents and meet the needs of children in our community.
Why should you foster-to-adopt through Eliada?
- When you foster to adopt through Eliada, you are also gaining the whole network of caring individuals that make up this organization. Even after your adoption is complete, this support system remains in place.
- Eliada doesn’t discriminate based on sexual orientation, race, age, income level, or religion. Single individuals and married couples may foster and adopt. Whether you own a home or rent an apartment, you are eligible to foster and adopt. We are seeking individuals who have the capacity to love a child unconditionally.
- There is zero financial cost to you to foster-to-adopt.
If you are interested in fostering-to-adopt, reach out to our Adoption Specialist today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out NC Kids Adoption and Foster Care Network! You can look at kids waiting to be adopted in our state.