Ways to Donate
Prefer to mail your donation? Just complete this form and mail it to Tami Ruckman, Director of Development, 2 Compton Drive, Asheville, NC 28806.
For more information regarding giving to Eliada, please call Tami at (828) 254-5356, ext. 306.
You are an essential ingredient in helping Eliada care for 600 children each year!
Planned Giving – Gifts Anyone Can Afford
Making a gift today from your assets or including a future contribution through your estate will help change the lives of the children and youth we serve as well as offer benefits to you and your family. A planned gift is any gift that requires careful thought and planning before it is actually given to a charitable organization be it a cash gift or establishing a charitable remainder trust.
Did you know there are ways to support Eliada that don’t affect your current lifestyle or your family’s financial security?
- You can make a gift that costs you nothing during your lifetime.
- You can make a gift that leaves your cash flow and current financial planning unchanged.
- You don’t have to use cash to make your gift. You can “buy low and give high” by making your gift with appreciated securities instead.
- You can gift an asset you no longer need or want.
Explore our planned giving page and learn about the many ways you can use your assets to make a gift that reflects what’s important to you as well as meet your personal and financial objectives.
If you have any questions about the best way for you to benefit from a current or deferred planned gift, please contact Julie Heinitsh at 828-254-5356, ext. 308, or .
Donate your Vehicle
Your previously-owned car or truck can be the route to independence for a young person who has spent their life in foster care, but is getting ready to go out on their own. If you would like to donate your vehicle to Eliada for an older student to drive, please email Tami Ruckman, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call her at (828) 254-5356, ext. 306.
Host an Event for Eliada
- Turn your party into a fantastic fundraiser for Eliada. We’d love to come and speak about our mission and our children.
- Make a child’s wish come true on your birthday!
- Come up With a Unique Fundraiser of Your Own: Bass fishing tournament, Racquet ball tournament, Easter egg hunts, a martial arts “Break-A-Thon,” angel trees, giving trees, walk-a-thons, and many more. The possibilities are endless!
If you have an idea for an event for Eliada, please email Tami Ruckman, Director of Development, at email@example.com, or call her at (828) 254-5356, ext. 306.
Eliada can always use items for the children in our care:
- New sheets, blankets, towels and washcloths.
- Art supplies, school supplies
- African-American hair products
- Toiletries – soap, shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, toothbrushes
If you or your group would like to collect items for Eliada, please email Tami Ruckman, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call her at (828) 254-5356, ext. 306.