Volunteer inquiries & applications
For questions regarding volunteer opportunities, please send inquiries to Volunteer Coordinator, Josh Conger-Kallas at email@example.com.
To submit a volunteer application, please click here. Please fill the application out in its entirety!
After application submission, Josh will be in touch to schedule a volunteer orientation. At the orientation you will learn about Eliada, current volunteer opportunities, and discuss what is the best fit for you!
Join a Committee
- Volunteer to participate on a committee where your expertise and passion can help drive initiatives at Eliada. There are programmatic committees, fundraising committees, and more;
- Join the Faith Committee to help create opportunities for spiritual development for our youth.
- Student athletes or athletes can volunteer to teach fitness and recreation classes including golf, tennis, cross country, basketball, soccer, and volleyball;
- Volunteer to teach arts or craft classes during evenings;
- Volunteer to teach Yoga, Zumba, or other fitness class during evenings;
- Volunteer as a guest speaker regarding “health” or “healthy living”;
- Volunteer as a dance instructors for a dance class;
- Volunteer to help to coordinate and participate in our campus wide birthday parties that are given for our students every two months.
Therapeutic Animal Stewardship Cooperative (TASC) Program
- Assist with day-to-day animal chores and maintenance;
- Help with classes.
Family Foster Care and Therapeutic Foster Care Programs
- Assist in providing supervision and activities for foster care children during monthly parent trainings. These trainings tend to occur on the 2nd Saturday of each month during the school year, and 2nd Thursday of each month (evenings) during the summer. Eliada staff will be present, so no volunteer serves on their own;
- Assist in putting together training notebooks, foster parent orientation notebooks, and information packets;
- Assist in distributing posters and recruitment materials in your local community.
Child Development Programs
- Assist in our infant classroom rocking babies;
- Assist in our After School program as a tutor, or help with arts & crafts or other fun learning activities;
- Volunteer in our 21st Century Community Learning Center program at Emma, Woodfin or Leicester Elementary. Help K-4th graders complete homework and participate in literacy and STEM themed activities.
- Volunteer for set up, clean up, and assistance during special events;
- Volunteer to help digitize archival records;
- Volunteer to assist in daily office/clerical work.
- Assist with landscaping;
- Volunteer to help maintain the many gardens we have across campus.