Annual Corn Maze is open
Eliada hosts WNC’s ONLY non-profit Corn Maze with 100% of proceeds benefiting the children we serve! Not only does your ticket purchase come with access to family-friendly fun, memories, and adventures but it directly aids in the growth and success of Eliada and our kids! This year’s theme is Growing Eliada and the maze features flowers, fruits and veggies!
Dates and Times
Eliada’s 2017 Annual Corn Maze will be open from September 30th through October 31st. Stop by and join in the festivities!
- Monday – Friday: 9am-3pm
- Saturday: 10am- 8pm
- Sunday: 10am-6pm
- Adults (age 16+): $12
- Children (age 4-15): $10
- Children 3 and under: FREE
- Special CornStock pricing to-be-announced
Saturday, October 14th, from 3-8 pm at the Corn Maze, enjoy music at the maze featuring Virginia and the Slims, Dangerous Gentlemens, Sons of Ralph, & Buncombe Turnpike. The Grubbery and Ciao Y’all food trucks will be there along with other festival fun!
Do you want to contribute to the success of kids here at Eliada? Want to give back to the community in a fun and rewarding way? Then join in and volunteer at the Eliada Corn Maze and receive two free tickets as a thank you for your service. Click Here to sign up!
Want to teach your class about farming and agriculture? Interested in exploring our storybook trail that promotes education and kindness? Eliada’s Corn Maze is a great field trip opportunity for your students! Click Here to learn more!
Discounted tickets are still available through Asheville Deal. Buy one, get one today. Click Here!
Need a deal for a group of four or six? We still have Groupons available! Click Here!
- Our giant jumping pillow for children and adults has become a quick favorite after last year’s debut!
- Enjoy our hay ride as they drive you around our field and through a portion of the corn maze!
- Fire away!! Load the corn cannons with an ear of corn, aim, and shoot at one of the giant pumpkin men targets!
- Enjoy the storybook trail featuring Spookley the Square Pumpkin, this is the perfect size “maze” for the littlest folks in your group!
- Watch out! Our giant tubes slides might just sweep you right off your feet!!
- Do you have a “creepy crawler” of your own? Then the spider web climber is the place for them!!
Contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (828) 254-5356.