“Volunteers do not get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless”
- Local athletes or enthusiasts can volunteer to lead recreation and sports activities including tennis, cross country, basketball, soccer, volleyball, or other activities you are passionate about.
- Teach arts or craft classes during evenings and/or weekends.
- Teach Yoga, Zumba, or other fitness class during evenings and/or weekends.
- Volunteer as a dance instructors for a dance class.
- Create a club on campus like the drama club, anime club, or hiking club.
- Help to coordinate and participate in our campus wide birthday parties that are given for our students every two months.
Therapeutic Animal Stewardship Cooperative (TASC) Program
- Assist with day-to-day animal chores and maintenance.
Family Foster Care and Therapeutic Foster Care Programs
- Provide supervision and activities for foster care children during monthly parent training. These trainings are scheduled in advance and we’ll be able to provide you with the schedule for the entire training courses in advance. Eliada staff will be present, so no volunteer serves on their own.
- Distribute posters and foster parent recruitment materials in your local community.
Child Development Programs
- Assist in our infant classroom rocking babies.
- Assist in our After School program as a tutor, or help with arts & crafts or other fun learning activities.
- Be a mentor to one of our ESTA students. We ask that you’re able to commit to be a mentor during their entire time in the program (6 months).
- Be a guest speaker for our ESTA program.
- Schedule times to be available to assist ESTA students with transportation to community resources, and internships.
- Assist in Eliada’s Child Development department on registration days, translate material and messages for parents, and assist staff in communicating with families.
- Be on-call for interpretation needs.
- Volunteer for set up, clean up, and assistance during special events.
- Volunteer to assist in daily office/clerical work.
- Assist with landscaping or general campus maintenance.
- Volunteer to assist our Farm Manager with daily chores and planting.
Join a Committee
Volunteer to participate on a committee where your expertise and passion can help drive initiatives at Eliada. There are programmatic committees, fundraising committees, and more.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with us
For questions regarding volunteer opportunities, please send inquiries to Rebecca Boline:
To submit a volunteer application, please click the button below. Please fill the application out in its entirety!
After application submission, Rebecca will be in touch to schedule a volunteer orientation. At the orientation you will learn about Eliada, current volunteer opportunities, and discuss what is the best fit for you!
For group activities please reach out to email@example.com. We accept youth in groups with a ratio of at least 1 adult for every 6 youth.
The minimum age for volunteers is 18.