Annual Corn Maze
Welcome to Eliada’s Annual Corn Maze!
We are WNC’s largest non-profit Corn Maze with 100% of proceeds benefitting the children of Eliada! Your cost of entry matters to our mission of Helping Children Succeed!
Open September 16th-October 31st
- Wednesday and Thursday 9am-3pm
- Friday 9am-8pm
- Saturday 10am-8pm
- Sunday 10am-6pm
Purchase tickets in advance to the Corn Maze! Don’t forget–bring your email confirmation with you as proof of purchase! Buy Tickets Online
- Adults (age 12 and up) $10
- Children (age 4-11) $7
- Children 3 and under are admitted free of charge
- Seniors (65 and over) $8
- Groups of 20 or more: We have special rates if your group has 20 or more individuals! Email or call (828) 254-5356 ext. 300 to learn more!
- For Birthday Party Pricing Click Here!
- For Field Trip Pricing Click Here!
- Season Pass: Includes unlimited admission to the maze for the 2015 season and access to all maze attractions including the new giant jumping pillow.
- Adults: $40 (age 12 and up)
- Children $30 (age 4-11)
Your ticket for Eliada’s Corn Maze includes access to all mazes and all our established attractions. There is an additional cost associated with our jumping pillow attraction. To learn more about our attractions, including our new giant jumping pillow, Click Here!
Eliada’s New Jumping Pillow!
This year, we are premiering a new attraction at the Corn Maze. A giant jumping pillow for children and adults will become a permanent fixture in our field.
- $3 per person per turn (15 minutes per turn)
- $5 per person for a day pass (must get back in line after each 15 minute turn)
We are just five minutes from downtown Asheville, and have an expansive field that is ideal for a maze. Our address is 2 Compton Drive – Asheville, NC – 28806. From Downtown Asheville take Patton Ave West to New Leicester Hwy and turn right to go North up to Compton Drive. If you hit Eliada Home Road, you’ve gone too far!
Volunteer for the Corn Maze
Want to teach your class about farming and agriculture? What to take your class through our storybook trails that promote literacy education, anti-bullying, and kindness towards others? Eliada’s Corn Maze is a great field trip opportunity for your students! For more on field trips, Click Here!