Annual Eliada Corn Maze
Welcome to the 2018 Eliada Corn Maze
It’s our 10th anniversary!
presented by MB Hayes Corporation
We are WNC’s ONLY non-profit Corn Maze with 100% of proceeds benefiting the children at Eliada! Not only does your ticket purchase come with access to family-friendly fun, memories, and adventures but it directly aids in the growth and success of Eliada’s kids!
Dates and Times
Eliada’s 2018 Annual Corn Maze will be open from September 15th through October 28th. Stop by and join in the festivities!
- Tuesday- Thursday: 9am-3pm
- Friday: 9am-8pm
- Saturday: 10am- 8pm
- Sunday: 10am-6pm
This year, Eliada is pleased to offer beer and cider to guests during select weekend hours.
- Friday: 5-8pm
- Saturday: During all Corn Maze hours
- Sunday: 12-6pm
In honor of our 10 year anniversary, we are offering a $10 ticket price for all ages.
Children 3 and under may still enter the event FREE.
Click Here to purchase a ticket in advance!
- Our giant jumping pillow for children and adults has become a quick favorite after last year’s debut!
- Enjoy our hayride as they drive you around our field and through a portion of the corn maze!
- Fire away!! Load the corn cannons with an ear of corn, aim, and shoot at one of the giant pumpkin men targets!
- Enjoy the story trail featuring Spookley the Square Pumpkin, this is the perfect size “maze” for the littlest folks in your group!
- Watch out! Our giant tubes slides might just sweep you right off your feet!!
- Do you have a “creepy crawler” of your own? Then the spider web climber is the place for them!!
Want to teach your class about farming and agriculture? Interested in exploring through our storybook trail that promotes education and kindness? Eliada’s Corn Maze is a great field trip opportunity for your students! For more information and to register for field trips, click here.
Want to throw a birthday party, or have a corporate night at the maze for your employees? We offer special party packages. Click here to learn more!
Want to give back to the community in a fun and rewarding way? Then join in and volunteer at the Eliada Corn Maze and receive two free tickets as a thank you for your service.
Click Here and sign up to volunteer!
If you would like to sign up a group to volunteer please have a designated person who will be the contact and fill in the “Group Name” field in the volunteer sign up form. Email email@example.com with further details and needed accommodations.
We are conveniently located just five minutes from downtown Asheville at 2 Compton Drive, Asheville, NC 28806. From Downtown Asheville, take Patton Avenue West to New Leicester Highway. Follow New Leicester for 1.4 miles, then turn right onto Compton Drive. You can’t miss the Corn Maze!
If you have trouble finding us, please call (828) 348-3304.
Big THANKS to our 2019 Sponsors!
Questions about the Corn Maze? Contact Chris Rainwater at firstname.lastname@example.org or (828) 348-3304.