Annual Eliada Corn Maze
The 2019 Corn Maze is closed! We’ll be back in 2020 – Stay tuned!
presented by Emory Electric
We are WNC’s ONLY non-profit Corn Maze with 100% of proceeds benefiting the children at Eliada! Not only does your ticket purchase come with access to family-friendly fun, memories, and adventures but it directly aids in the growth and success of Eliada’s kids!
Service Pets Only!
Dates and Times
Eliada’s 2019 Annual Corn Maze will be open from Saturday September 14th through Sunday October 27th. Stop by and join in the festivities!
- Tuesday- Thursday: 9am-3pm
- Friday: 9am-8pm
- Saturday: 10am- 8pm
- Sunday: 10am-6pm
This year, Eliada is pleased to offer beer and cider to guests during select weekend hours.
- Friday: 5-8pm
- Saturday: 11am-8pm
- Sunday: 11am-6pm
$10 ticket price for all!
Children 3 and under may enter the event FREE.
Group Rate: $8 per person for groups of 12 or more. Please call to make a reservation for your group (828) 254-5356.
Discounted Tickets: Visit Groupon.com for your discounted tickets!
This year in the Corn Maze, you’ll be able to solve a monster mystery through a scavenger hunt!
Old Favorites Return
- Our giant jumping pillow for children and adults has become a quick favorite after last year’s debut!
- Enjoy our tractor ride as we drive you around our field and through a portion of the corn maze!
- Fire away!! Load the corn cannons with an ear of corn, aim, and shoot at one of the giant pumpkin men targets! Corn Cannons run on weekends only.
- Enjoy the story trail featuring Spookley the Square Pumpkin, this is the perfect size “maze” for the littlest folks in your group!
- Watch out! Our giant tubes slides might just sweep you right off your feet!!
- Do you have a “creepy crawler” of your own? Then the spider web climber is the place for them!!
Want to teach your class about farming and agriculture? Interested in exploring through our storybook trail that promotes education and kindness? Eliada’s Corn Maze is a great field trip opportunity for your students! For more information and to register for field trips, click here.
Want to throw a birthday party, or have a corporate night at the maze for your employees? We offer special party packages. Click here to learn more!
Want to give back to the community in a fun and rewarding way? Then join in and volunteer at the Eliada Corn Maze and receive two free tickets as a thank you for your service. Click Here to SIGN UP! Click Here to read more on volunteer perks.
If you would like to sign up a group to volunteer please have a designated person who will be the contact and fill in the “Group Name” field in the volunteer sign up form. Email with further details and needed accommodations.
We are conveniently located just five minutes from downtown Asheville at 2 Compton Drive, Asheville, NC 28806. From Downtown Asheville, take Patton Avenue West to New Leicester Highway. Follow New Leicester for 1.4 miles, then turn right onto Compton Drive. You can’t miss the Corn Maze!
or (828) 254-5356
Thank you to our Sponsors